Search This Blog

Sunday, September 5, 2010

You're a Star Card




Hi everyone! Today I have another card for you! This card is made from all Close to My Heart products. I used the You Rock My Reflections Level II paper pack as well as the Star Power My Acrylix stamp set. I cut both of the scalloped shapes out with my cricut. I had two challenges in mind when creating this card:
Heart 2 Heart - create a fancy fold card.
Cricut Cardz - create a card featuring scalloped shapes.

Hope you like it!

11 comments:

  1. Cool card, Great combo of dp . Thanks for playing on CCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card and great folds! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I've seen this fold around and I think I need use it, too cool. Loving the SU products! Thanks for playing along with Cricut Cardz Challenge #40!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I really like the 'fold'. Thanks for playing along with H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Thanks for playing with us at Cricut Cardz Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this joy fold card. The scalloped circle is the perfect highlight for the star. Thanks for playing at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CCC!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice card. Love the mixture of patterns and colors.

    Thanks for playing along @ CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this fold, such a nice job!!! Thanks for joining with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this fold! I'm so glad Mary told us all how to make a card like this. You did so good on your card! Thanks for playing with us at CCC! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the fold, cute card

    ReplyDelete