Search This Blog

Monday, September 20, 2010

Pumpkins Halloween Card


Hi everyone! Well, here I am with yet another Halloween card for you and I have a feeling it won't be my last this year! I created this one for the challenge over at the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge Blog My task was to create a project using the following sketch and colour scheme:



For this card I cut the pumpkins with my Cricut using the Mini Monsters cartridge. The face stamp is by Peachy Keen from the Make a Monster Face Assortment set. I ran the card through my xyron then added the center portion followed by the blue glitter. I am so addicted to this technique - my craft room is a glittery mess! The Happy Halloween is from an Inkadinkadoo stamp set which I embossed with Neon Amber Zing powder. Hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the glitter tip. I thought you used glitter paper. Cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at PKS! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete