Search This Blog

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Kitty Christmas Card


Hi everyone! I created a Christmas card tonight with one of my Pink Cat Studio digital stamps. Isn't she fabulous? I coloured the image with copic markers, added stickles to the hat trim and gift bow, then matted it with green cardstock. I ran some swirly white vellum through the cuttlebug using the Seeing Spots folder. The present pattern is sticky-back fabric by KI Memories. The border punch used is by EK Success. Hope you like it! I am entering this card in three challenges:
Christmas Stampin' - "Borderbilities" - use a border punch on your project.

Sketch and Stash - Use the following sketch:

Cuttlebug Challenges - Create a project with an image, a bow and at least two buttons. Also use the cuttlebug of course!

13 comments:

  1. jennifer this is amazing i just adore the border detail
    luv
    liniex

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww this card is so lovely and your image is really sweet..i love it:)

    thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute:) I love it!
    ~Madison www.funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer I love your cute card!!!
    Thanks for joining the cuttlebug challenges
    terrie
    http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer, this is darling! I love cats...I even have a stamp sentiment that says, "Never trust anyone without cat hair on their clothes." LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, one card that works for 3 challenges, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are going to have me wanting copics and I am not a stamper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how cute is this?? Thank you for reminding me I have that MS punch and love how you used it! Thank you for taking the challnege at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable!! Thank you for playing with us this week at the Cuttlebug Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a really cute image, and it works perfectly with your sketch! With the buttons and bows, you have hit a home run with us at Cuttlebug Challenge this week :) Great layers! Thanks for being with us, and we hope you will be back often!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card. I love the immage The bubbles in the vellum are gret. I love how you put it together!! Thanks for playing with us on Cuttlebug Challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute is that!! Great card!! The cat is soooo cute!!

    Tori :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the translucent border. Thanks for joining the cuttlebug challenge!

    ReplyDelete