Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Spring Planting Layout







Hi everyone! Today I created this layout of my daughter and I planting our flowers in the Spring of 2008. I am not much of a gardener, but I have always like planting flowers. However, they usually don't survive all summer because I am notorious for forgetting to water the poor things. I made this project with this week's challenge at Fantabulous Cricut in mind. The task this week was to create a project with a gardening theme. The Cricut cartridge I used on my layout was Freshly Picked. Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Nice LO, and great picture of you. Did photographer Jenae take it? Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout! I especially like the way you did the title! What a gorgeous garden you must have had this year!
    Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete