Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

No 1 Teacher Card


Hi everyone! Tonight I created a card for my daughter's teacher. The digital stamp is from Squigglefly and is called "Teacher's Pet" and was coloured with copics. The apples were made with my Cricut using the Makin' the Grade cartridge. I am entering this card in three challenges:

Charisma Cardz - Use the following sketch:


Stamp Something - Use something digital

Cupcake Inspirations - Use this photo for inspiration:
Hope you like my creation! It was a lot of fun to make!

7 comments:

  1. I love your creation!

    Now I am curious what a digital stamp is. Going to google.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet teacher card!! Thanks for playing along with this week's Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teacher card. Love the template, I might have to card lift.

    Oh and you are really bad. I am trying to loose weight before going on vacation in 2 weeks and you had to post those scrumsious cupcakes. Now I am craving something sweet and really fattining. LOL

    Thanks for sharing.

    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious card! Love that image! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! I love the background papers and your coloring is spot on! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute and fun card. Love your image and the background paper. Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card. Love the little girl skipping along. You are going to make Jenae the Teacher's Pet for sure!

    ReplyDelete