Search This Blog

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Spooky Pumpkin Card


Hi everyone! Tonight I have for you a Halloween card I made specifically for Momo's challenge. This week at Made by Momo, her challenge is to use black and white with one other color. I have been in a Halloween kind of groove and haven't put much use to my new Halloween cartridges. For this card I used October 31st. It is one of the seasonal cartridges which doesn't have a lot of images on it but, the ones that are there are awesome!

Hope you like it!

4 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome Halloween card. That paper goes so awesome with the pumpkin. I just LOVE it!!!! Thanks for joining in! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freaky cute! Love it!!!! Thanks for sharing!!
    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scary! It reminds me of my nightmares of Disney's "The Headless Horseman" and falling off the top bunk. Thanks Jen!

    ReplyDelete