Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fairy Cupcake Card


Hi everyone! Here is a card I created especially for the challenge at Flutter by Wednesday's this week. It is Danni's birthday week so the task was to create a birthday card featuring a fairy, angel or butterfly and using this sketch:

For this card I stamped the Tilda image and coloured her with my copic markers. The cupcake was cut from the Home Decor cartridge. I ran the icing part through my xyron then put the glitter on - it works wonderfully! I used the D'Vine Swirls embossing folder. The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from the CTMH stamp set Nursery Bash.
Hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Great idea with the Xyron and sparkles. I'll have to try it. And your colouring is as great as always.=)

    ReplyDelete