Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Bear Christmas Card


Hi everyone! I have one more card for you tonight. The image is a digital stamp from Pollycraft Designs - isn't he a cutie? The background frame was cut with the Storybook Cricut cartridge. The background patterned paper is by My Mind's Eye and the glitter around the edges is Sugar Coating by Doodlebug Designs. There are three challenges I am entering this card in:


Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club - Christmas Furry Things

Paper Take Weekly - Animal Magic

And that's all! Hope you like it!

7 comments:

  1. Awwwwww, what a cutie, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. It really is a cutie. Thank you for joining us at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a sweet card. The image is so darn cute.
    So can I put in an order for you to make me an abundance of these borders in various shades of green and red for the weekend?
    Kidding, just bring the cartridge. I am bringing my cricut along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! I have not gotten into digi stamps but you sure make me want to try them. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing card!! I love the colors. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute furry little thing, great card, Thanks for joining us this week at Die Cut Dreams hope to see you back again!

    ReplyDelete