Search This Blog

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Bon Voyage Suitcase card


Hi everyone! Tonight I just finished up a card for the challenge at Fantabulous Cricut The challenge is to create a project with a vacation theme. For this card I used my Summer Vacation cartridge and welded two suitcasses together to form a shaped card. The "Bon Voyage" is from Hello Kitty Greetings. I used glitter which I always have trouble with - it never seems to go right! Thanks for stopping by my blog - feel free to look around!

4 comments:

  1. I love shape cards, and this one is fantastic! I love that you added some glitter as well. It adds so much. Great job with the ribbon too!
    Thanks for playing along at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute cute!
    Thanks for playing with us at FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute and creative! thanks for playing along at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTENESS!! I think your glitter turned out great:) Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete