Search This Blog

Friday, February 3, 2012

Ticket to Love Blog Hop!

Hi everyone! Welcome to the Love is in the Air Blog Hop! This is a two day Blog Hop and we're so happy that you have joined us today! If you have arrived here from The CardMonkey's Paper Jungle, you are at the right place! If you just happened to stop by my blog, please head over to So Many Crafts to start from the beginning!




For my project today, I made this little treat box and matching card using my Silhouette SD machine. Yep, betcha didn't know I had one of those, did you? :-)I've had it for about a year and this is the 1st project I have made with it! Both the box and the Be Mine heart image were from the Silhouette online store - Be Mine was the free shape of the week last week!








The pink flower on the front of the card was cut from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge at 3". I LOVE the rolled flowers on this cartridge!


The red background was embossed with one of the Paper Lace II companion Cuttlebug folders.



Hope you like it! Please head over to Gamma's Creative Corner to see what she has created! She is the next stop on the Blog Hop!



Hope you come back tomorrow for more Valentine's Day inspiration!

8 comments:

  1. What an awesome card Jen, I am just lovin' this hop already withs such great inspiration! Great job, thanks for being in the hop with us and I am proud to have you here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JEN! What an adorable card and I'm loving the box especially with the kraft paper and the baker's twine. I haven't thought of that combo before, and I love it! Thank you for being part of this fun Hop with me!

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great---I love the card and the box----glad to be in this hop with you!!!!Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful.. I love that rose and that cartridge is on my wish list. Thanks for sharing and joining our hop !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Card and Matching Treat Box! You did an Awesome Job! I just became a follower of yours. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this card. Love the embossing and the flower. Nice being in the hop with you.
    Ashley
    http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful job on your treat box and card ... they are both so cute:-) I am a new follower...
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
    scrappinana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that your box and card match. I am a new follwer.

    countrygirlin_md at yahoo dot com
    karenscreativeramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete