Search This Blog

Friday, February 3, 2012

#146 County Fair - Wool You Be Mine?



Hi everyone! My daughter and I have been working on her Valentine's Day cards for her classmates.


She originally wanted to cut a sheep and have a sentiment saying "Will Ewe Be My Valentine?, but instead we found a stamp from My Pink Stamper that said "Wool You Be Mine?" so we went with that instead!


The size of the valentine card is 3"X3".


The sheep is cut from County Fair at 2.25"


The word bubble is from Create a Critter and cut at 1.75".


The heart is from Sweet Treats and cut at 2.75" (relative size) in real dial it is 0.86"


I used my Real Red Stampin' Up! marker for the faux stitching around the edge.


I am entering this card in the challenge this week at Fantabulous Cricut where the task was to create a 3X3 Valentine's Day card.


Hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE! I love the pun stamp you used...so cute.

    Thank you for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

    Happy Craftin'!
    Jewels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! I love the sentiment and the stitching looks awesome:) Nice job!
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge at FCCB!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete