Search This Blog

Thursday, February 2, 2012

#145 Cricut Decals - Wishing You Well



Hi everyone! This is a card I created for the weekly challenge on the Cricut Circle Blog. The challenge was to create a get well card or gift using the Cricut, a cuttlebug folder, kraft cardstock and some string.

The girl on crutches was cut from Cricut Decals (the Cricut Expression 2 Anniversary edition cartridge) at 3.5".

The background was from Elegant Edges cut at 5"on patterned paper and 5.25" on cardstock. The frame originally had hearts in the corners but I used my Gypsy to delete them. I then kept one heart and deleted the frame and increased the size to create the heart in the corner. I embossed this heart with the Houndstooth Cuttlebug folder.

To embellish the card a bit, I added googly eyes to the girl. bows for her hair, some twine by The Twinery, and some adhesive pearls in the top corners.

The two sentiment stamps are by Close to My Heart from Say It in Style.

Hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. You are so reminding me to use this cart more...I love your card!
    http://www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADORABLE! I just love the mat shape you chose and your paper choices are just perfect! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...this is soo sweet! I love the kraft paper and lavendar together too!

    ReplyDelete