Search This Blog

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Ticket to Love Blog Hop - Day 2

Hi everyone! Welcome to Day 2 of the Ticket to Love Blog Hop! If you have arrived here from The CardMonkey's Paper Jungle, you are at the right place. If you have just happened to stop by my blog, please head over So Many Crafts to start from the beginning.

For my project today, I created this little K-Cup holder to give someone for a Valentine's gift. I found this online along with a tutorial and template by Lori Tecler. If you would like to check it out, click HERE. It was really fun and easy to make!


For the main construction of the holder, I used a piece of pink Reflections cardstock. The patterned paper and adhesive sticker strip are by K & Company.


The teddy bear was cut from the Cricut Craft Room Exclusive Valentine's Sweets and was cut at 2.5" from cardstock scraps.


Hope you like it! It's time to head over to Gamma's Creative Corner to see what she has to show you today! I am sure it is something fabulous!

5 comments:

  1. CUTE set, Jen!! What a great idea to use that as a K-cup holder. I do wish I had a Keurig or one that used those great things. I have a T-disc user and those aren't as readily available. Drat! I'm always in the wrong line at the bank too!!

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    e-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great and thanks so much for the link to the tutorial!!
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
    scrappinana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. thanks for the tutorial link.
    karenscreativeramblings.blogspot.com
    countrygirlin_md at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, How Cute! Who ever is going to receive It, Is going to Love It! Thanks for Sharing! :0)
    cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just adorable Jen, what talent. Thanks again for being in the hop! I thought it was a great one with great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete