Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bug Me Anytime!

Hi everyone! Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you all had a wonderful day!


This afternoon while the kids watched the Monster High Valentine's Day special on YTV (a couple times) I worked on a card for the latest challenge at My Creative Time. This time, the challenge was to create something using an older cartridge and a bug somewhere on the project.

For my project I used the Sesame Street Seasons cartridge. This is certainly not an "old" cartridge, but I figured anything over a year old could fall into the older category? Hopefully it's alright!


I cut the bug at 3.25".


The "Bug Me Anytime" sentiment is from the My Creative Time stamp set "My Favorite Sayings" and was stamped with Black ink by CTMH.


All of the paper I used on this card was from my scraps stash.


I've been playing around with my Cricut Mini a bit. I updated my Gypsy the other day, and they now work together! So exciting! I find the Mini cuts reeeeeaaaallllllyyyyy well compared to my other machines ( which I wasn't complaining about before!)


Hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. SO cute! I LOVE this bug and the green and purple look FABULOUS together! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute!!! I am just buggin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this and did not know this was on that cart so now..well super excited.

    ReplyDelete