Search This Blog

Monday, February 6, 2012

#147 Shall We Dance? - My Valentine




Hi everyone! Here is a card I created for the Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge. The task was to create a Valentine's Day card using our Cricut with ribbon and jewels or sequins.

The patterns and colours on this card were made using the Good Old Days Imagine cartridge. The heart with My Valentine was cut from this cartridge at 1.8".

The dancers were cut from the Shall We Dance cartridge at 5".

Hope you like it!





2 comments:

  1. I saw your card on the Circle Blog and popped over to take a closer peek! It is so cute, I especially love the use of the ribbon and of course the bling! I am a new follower and am looking forward to more of your creations!

    http://scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete