Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2011

Scaredy Cat Halloween Card



Hi everyone! Tonight I created my first Halloween card of the year! Halloween is one of my favorite times of year and even though it is over two months away, I am starting to get excited about all the upcoming projects I will be making and also seeing on all of the great blogs out there!

I made this card for the last Peachy Keen Stamps challenge. Here is the sketch we were asked to follow:


The cat stamp is by Peachy Keen Stamps. I embossed it with some puffy embossing powder by Ranger.

The patterned paper is by Martha Stewart Crafts.


The sentiment stamps are by My Pink Stamper.'


The finished card measures 4.25" X 4.5".


Hope you like it!





2 comments:

  1. Very CUTE!! Love the fold and the inside! Thanks for joining the PK challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This a adorable! THe puffy cat is so cute. Great work, TFS

    ReplyDelete