Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2011

#99 Cheerful Seasons - Layout



Hi everyone! Here is a layout I made today of some photos I took when my sister, her husband and beautiful daughter came to visit us last fall.


I created this layout for the challenge this week at Fantabulous Cricut, which was to create a project featuring a bug. Hopefully a dragonfly counts!


To create the Cricut cuts on this layout I used the Cheerful Seasons cartridge by Creative Memories. I've had this cartridge for a while and love it but this is the first time I have used it!


Dragonflies - cut at 2.25".


Tall flowers - cut at 3.25".


Flower - cut at 2.75".


Letters - 1.5".


Journaling tag - 1.5".


The patterned paper and cardstock are by CTMH.


5 comments:

  1. Very cute layout- your dragonflies are perfect for the challenge! Thanks for creating with us this week at FCCB!:)Amy A
    amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO, what a cute baby!!! I love the funky looking flowers at the bottom of the page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet layout. Love all the cuts. Thanks for crafting with us today at FCCB. We hope to see a lot more of you.

    Carissa
    www.happilyeverpapercrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout and love your paper choices. They are perfect. TFS with us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete