Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2011

#103 Pack Your Bags - Layout and Blog Hop Winner!

Hi everyone! Hope you had a great weekend! Today I have a layout to show you that I created for the weekly challenge at the Cricut Circle Blog! But first I have a winner to announce from the Beginning of School Blog Hop that I participated in on the weekend. The winner of the Cherry Blossom Gypsy Starter kit is:


joydee1963 - congratulations! I will be emailing you shortly to get your details for shipping your prize!


Thank you everyone for the kind comments on my projects - the blog hop was a lot of fun!


The challenge this week on the Cricut Circle Blog was to create a layout of our vacation photos. My family hasn't gone on a vacation since 2009, which wasn't totally complete because my husband was unable to go. The kids and I went to Nova Scotia where my brother was getting married in July 2009. This scrapbook page shows photos of my kids at the beach in front of our cabin at the resort where the wedding took place (also on the beach).





For my layout I used the Pack Your Bags cartridge for the whale (cut at 3.75"), the lobster (cut at 2.75") and the title (cut at 2.25").


The scalloped circle and blue layer were cut at 3" from the Lacy Labels cartridge.


Patterned paper - Echo Park


Cardstock - American Crafts, Stampin' Up!


Glitter - Martha Stewart Crafts


Marker - Stampin' Up!

Hope you like it!


2 comments:

  1. Love the glitter. I'm not usually a big fan of orange but I love this page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the bling in the Whale's spray.

    ReplyDelete