Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

#105 Campin' Critters - Fishin' with Daddy Layout



Hi everyone! Here is a layout I created for the monthly challenge at the Cricut Circle blog! The challenge for August was to create a project featuring a scene created with our Cricut.

For my layout I chose to create a scene using the Campin' Critters cartridge.


Here are the cuts and sizes I used:

Lake scene: 6.75"
Skunk: 2"
Deer: 2.75"
Sign: 2.25"
Fish Badge: 2.5"

The font for the title "Fishin' With Daddy" is from the Robotz cartridge, cut at 1.25" and welded together with my Gypsy (basic and shadow fonts)

Hope you like it!


8 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the scene! It almost looks 3D or pop up like! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout Jen - LOVE that campin critters cartridge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing LO, so cute. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this layout! Great job with your campin critters scene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, I love campin critters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG...this is way too cute! Can't wait until my little one can go fishin' with daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the moose and the skunk. Jacob's a little stinker alright! LOL

    ReplyDelete