Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

#107 Hannah Montana - Happy Birthday Pop Star!




Hi everyone! Last night I finished up a layout for the Cricut Circle Blog weekly challenge. The theme this week was "A-B-C, 1-2-3" - (A) Pop of (B)right (C)olor on your page, as well as 1 of something, 2 of something, and 3 of something.



I love the bright colours on the Bubblegum Stripes Imagine cartridge so I wanted to use that for the colour scheme on my layout.



I used one ribbon, two photos and three colours of Stickles.



The Cricut cartridges/cuts I used are:



Hannah Montana (my fave BTW:-)) - Hannah and shadows cut at 5.25"



- "Pop Star" cut at 5"



Elegant Cakes - "Happy Birthday" cut at 3.25"



All colours and patterns were printed on white cardstock (American Crafts) using the Imagine machine with the Bubblegum Stripes cartridge.


The cake in these photos was made by moi last October, also using the Hannah Montana cartridge. To view that post, click HERE.


Hope you like it!



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout!! WOW the cake looks amazing!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! I like how you made multiple figures! Good luck in the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work relly nice gift card to any one ..it mark any one quit happy on that day "the most happiest day "/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
    adventskalender mit schokolade

    ReplyDelete