Search This Blog

Friday, December 9, 2011

Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of Christmas - Day 7 and 8 (#140 Paper Lace)

Hi everyone! Today I have a couple more tags finished from Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of Christmas, an even that is taking place now on his blog.



Here is my version of tag 7:

I used the Jubilee Cricut cartridge to make the holly leaves because I don't have Tim's die for that.



And tag 8:

For this one, I didn't own any of the stamps that he used, so I sorted through my stash to find some that would suit the tag. I am happy with the results!
For the gears, I used the Paper Lace II and the Robot Party cartridges. I think this may have been my favorite tag to make so far!

Hope you like the two tags, I can't believe there are only 4 left! Then I will have to get back to my regular Christmas crafting. Nope, I haven't even made my Christmas cards yet! So many projects, too little time - same thing every year!

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Your tags are GREAT! Be sure to share at Die Cuttin' Divas if you haven't yet.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete