Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2011

#141 Sweater Weather - Flying Reindeer card

Hi everyone! Christmas is almost here! Yikes! I have been super busy with cards, shopping and other holiday preparations that my blog is continuing to be neglected! I'm getting really excited though and so are my little ones!



Here is a Christmas card I created using the Sweater Weather Cricut cartridge along with the Santa's Village Imagine cartridge! Love them both!

A new thing for me this year was decorating the inside of my cards to coordinate with the the front of the card. I have seen a few bloggers doing this and really like the look of it!

The reindeer and the hearts on the border are both from Sweater Weather. The patterns and the Flying Reindeer label are from Santa's Village. Sorry, I don't recall which cartridge the scalloped oval comes from, but you can find them on many of the cartridges :-)


Cardstock - American Crafts


Ribbon - Stampin' Up!


"Merry Christmas" stamp - Tim Holtz


Hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. Neat card. I may look into getting this cartridge. I have seem some cuts that I really like.

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fantastic! Perfect colors and layers!

    Merry Christmas!
    Nadia

    ReplyDelete