Search This Blog

Friday, December 2, 2011

Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of Christmas - Day 2

Hi everyone! Today I created the second tag from Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of Christmas!

This time I had nearly all of the supplies, so didn't venture much from his design. I didn't have the supplies he used for the wreath around the reindeers neck, so I had to leave that out and used a snowflake charm from my stash rather than the star charm he used on his tag.


Also, when I cut the reindeer using the Reindeer Flight die, I must have put the sticky back canvas on upside down because our reindeer are facing the opposite way. Mine must had found something else to look at :-)


You can check his tag and tutorial here.


Hope you like my version, and thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

  1. I am know understanding your love for Tim Holtz. (sigh) I wish i had at least some of the supplies to do these tags. Maybe there will be one that uses worn lipstick stickles and vintage photo embossing powder. They are thew only 2 Tim Holtz products I own. I checked. :(

    ReplyDelete