Search This Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

You're a Hoot!



Hi everyone! Here is a card I created for the latest Throwback Thursday challenge at My Creative Time. For this challenge, Emma asked us to use either the Wild Card or Just Because cards cartridge and using embossing somewhere on our project.


For my project, I decided to use the Just Because Cards cartridge. My card and all of the pieces were sized at 5.5" The Cricut automatically cuts all of the pieces in proportion to the card size you choose. I added some embossing with my Cuttlebug on the card front (Victoria folder) as well as the owl (Swiss Dots folder).


Hope you like it!

8 comments:

  1. This is sweet. Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Owl is so Cute!!! TFS!!! Just want to let you know I received My Package today!!! Thanks Jen!!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cute card. I love this cartridge. It can make life so easy:)) I am your newest follower. Hug, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is SO super cute! I love that little owl and his googly eyes! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, cute! I love owls!:)

    ReplyDelete