Search This Blog

Friday, July 1, 2011

#91 Learning Curve - Happy Canada Day!

Hi everyone! Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians! Today my family and I are headed to the parade and Canada Day festivities that are held every year in our town. Good times!

O Canada!

Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.


Here is a layout that I created to enter in a couple of patriotic challenges:


The Cricut cartridges/cuts I used are:
Learning Curve - Title cut at 2".
Sesame Street Seasons - maple leaf cut at 9".

I added some Divine Twine and stickles to the maple leaf and some border rubons along the top and bottom.

Challenges:
Cricut Circle Weekly challenge - patriotic pride
Canada Day challenge on the Cricut Circle Messageboard.

Hope you like it!






2 comments:

  1. Happy Canada Day to you and your family. Hope you had a good day! I know we did, had the whole family together for are celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, Jennifer! The maple leaf and title look fantastic - as do those super photos! I hope you all had a super Canada Day!

    ReplyDelete