Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

#94 Sophisticated - Family is Everything! - and winner!

Hi everyone! Today I have a layout to show you that I created for the Cricut Circle Magazine Challenge! But first I have a winner to announce from the Summer Fun Blog Hop that I took part in over the weekend.


The winner of the stamp set is Theresa ! Congratulations Theresa, I have your email and will be messaging you shortly! Thank you everyone for you kind comments on my projects and welcome to my new followers too!


Alright, for the challenge this month at the Cricut Circle Magazine, we were asked to create a project featuring Teresa Collins products using our Cricut machines. I had tons of fun with this because I JUST received the Sophisticated cartridge and the Black & White Imagine cartridges last week and could not wait to play with them. The Black & White patterns have some AMAZING potential since you can print the patterns on any colour of cardstock - not just white.
I printed the background paper on blue cardstock. I used the draft quality printing because I was worried the printing would be too dark and take away from the design. Just love that beautiful pattern! The frame and fleur de lis paper were also printed from the Black and White cartridge.








The Cricut cartridge / cuts I used are:


Sophisticated - "Family is Everything" - cut at 4"


frame - cut at 4"


fleur de lis - cut at 3"

border - cut at 1.25" and welded with Gypsy


Teresa Collins products:

Sophisticated Cricut Cartridge

Black & White Imagine cartridge

patterned paper - plaid print

Flocked paper (black) - Fleur de lis and border

Stamps - ticket stub and small frame

Blingage - metal timepiece
Large Black Brad


Hope you like it!

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love that you can print on any color cardstock. So many more possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty. oh now I want TC products

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firstly, thank you for the win:) Second, wow, what a pretty project. It is great that you can print on any color cardstock..may have to put this on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! Love the fun mix of patterns. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is very pretty ... I love the colors!!!
    Michelle

    Congrats to you Theresa

    ReplyDelete