Search This Blog

Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Yummy Holiday Gift




Hi everyone! I made this cute gift bag and recipe to hold a yummy scone mix (which I actually did make and put in the bag!) to give as a gift to someone during the holidays. Sorry about the photo quality - my camera died today! R.I.P. my first digital camera - you will be greatly missed - especially now that I have to turn to this sub-par one! Maybe Santa will hear my plea :-)
I created this for two challenges.

First, the challenge at the Cricut Circle blog this week was to create a holiday recipe project featuring at least two Cricut cuts. For my gift bag and recipe I used From My Kitchen for the oven mitt, the recipe card and tab. I used Lacy Labels for the scalloped oval.

The second challenge I entered this in is at Peachy Keen Stamps Challenges for the Let's Face it Friday challenge. They asked us to create a project using a paper bag! Also we needed to use one of our Peachy Keen face stamps. I chose the largest from the Basic Paper Doll Face Assortment set. These little faces just add so much personality to your projects! If you don't have any, you should definitely check them out!

All patterned paper used is from "Tis the Season" by DCWV.
Cardstock and library clip are from Stampin' Up.
Scalloped border punch is by EK Success.
This bag was so much fun to make! Hope you like it!

4 comments:

  1. Great idea!..TFS!..Come on over and visit my blog.....I'm giving away the PINK ATG GUN which ends tomorrow! Bug Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea. the bag and card/tag is so cute! This would make a super cute teachers gift! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic idea. I love the mitten with a face. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete