Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wreath Card


Hi everyone! Here is a card I created for the challenge this week at the Cricut Circle Blog. Our challenge was to create a card or tag using this sketch:


We also were asked to use at least two Cricut cuts on our project.

The wreath is from Celebrate with a Flourish.

The fancy border is from Paper Lace.

The poinsettias are from Joys of the Season.

For the background I used the Season's Greetings cuttlebug embossing folder and ran a green ink pad over the embossed image.

I added some white I-Rock metal accents to the border, itty bitty brads to the poinsettias and some red tinsel glitter to the bow knot on the wreath.
Hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. What a great job you did on this card. See you on the Circle MB.

    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty wreath. I haven't seen that cut before. I really like it. I love the white jewels you added too.

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana
    http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's a beauty, thanks for sharing all the details.
    ava
    cottagerca

    ReplyDelete