Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Candy Jar


Hi everyone! Here is a project I made for the monthly challenge on the Cricut Circle Blog for December. We were asked to create a holiday gift using our Cricut. These were the elements needed:

Use at least 2 Cricut Cuts
Use a tag made with a cartridge (there are so many great tags on so many cartridges!)
Use the color red somewhere.
Use ribbon.
Use a phrase from one of the cartridges


I used the phrase "JOY" from the Create a Critter cartridge for the etching on the side of the glass jar. I made a stencil from Cricut Vinyl, placed it on the jar and put the etching cream over.

The tag with the candy cut out is from the Joys of the Season cartridge from Stampin Up Crumb Cake cardstock. I cut out a plain white tag from the same cartridge and adhered it underneath. I then added detail with a fine tip red marker.

The ribbon is Real Red Polka Dot by Stampin Up.
Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

2 comments:

  1. That is TOTALLY AWESOME!! I wish I had this a few years ago when we had a Hannah Montana party for my daughter. Great job! werbeartikel weihnachten

    ReplyDelete