We'll start with my ornaments. I poured some clear glaze into the ornaments and let them drain overnight. Then I poured in the glitter.
The images on the outside of the ornaments were printed and cut with my Imagine machine using the Snow Angel cartridge. After cutting the images out, I put a layer of glossy accents over the entire image.
I used my Mini Bowdabra to help me create the bows on the ornaments, except the poinsettia one which I glued some gathered ribbon on. I then added metallic cord to hang the ornaments from the tree.I also created this Christmas card using a stamp by Stampavie, which I coloured with copic markers. The patterned paper used is by DCWV from the "'Tis the Season" paper stack. I added some ribbon, a bow and a button for some final touches. Hope you like it!
Now, how about some blog candy?!? Anyone? Here ya go!
Please become a follower of my blog and leave a comment on this post for a chance to win! Random.org will choose a winner on Monday evening!
Also, please stop by tomorrow when I am taking part in the Thank-You Gifts blog hop. There are more prizes to be won - and I will be posting ANOTHER giveaway on Monday if I have reached 250 followers!
Now, please head over to visit the talented Yolonda at Crafty Scentiments to see what she has to show you! Here is the list of blogs in case you've gotten lost along the way!
1) Wamfamily - http://wamfamily.blogspot.com/
2) Scrappin Nanapuddin - http://scrappin-nanapuddin.blogspot.com/
3) Mandy - http://mandys-scrap.blogspot.com/
4) JenniferHawkins2 - http://scrapaholicjen.blogspot.com/ (that's me!)
5) CraftyScentiments - http://www.craftyscentiments.com/
6) TheScrapbookGirl - http://www.cricutconfessions.com/
7) Lechristina3 - http://allthingscrafty3.blogspot.com/
8) ABrooks86 - http://almabrooksblog.blogspot.com/
9) LisaKnight - http://www.cricutingwithlisa.blogspot.com/
10) Makeupgirl217 - http://217creations.blogspot.com/
11) Greengirl - http://greengirlscraps.blogspot.com/
12) ScrapHappyDeb - http://debseclecticthoughts.blogspot.com/
13) Bling Queen - http://lvscrappin.blogspot.com/