Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Reindeer Mini





Hi everyone! I thought I would show you a quick accordian mini I made! The album was made using three 51/2" X 81/2" pieces of white paper which were folded in half and attached together to form an accordian. Then I decorated!
The cartridges I used are:
Create a Critter - reindeer and "JOY"
Gypsy Wanderings - Scalloped Rectangle
Before I adhered the rectangle on the back cover, I attached a piece of ribbon to use as the closure.
I am entering this mini in the challenge this week at Fantabulous Cricut. The task was to create a project using ribbon in some way and of course using our Cricut.
Hope you like it!

10 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love it! What a great idea! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute. I love that reindeer!

    TFS & for playing along at FCCB this week.

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, those are so great! Love them!

    Blame Scrapperdee for your second nomination, as you are a new blog that I have discoverd and am nominating you for a Stlish Blog Award as well.

    It makes you feel good...please feel free to stop by and check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! That reindeer is one of my favorite cuts. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jennifer, I love your card!!! Isn't this reindeer cute? thanks for stopping by our blog hop and good luck winning some of those goodies:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks wonderful and the idea is brilliant! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB :)
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! That little reindeer is so sweet. I've never noticed that "Joy" cut on Create a Critter. I love it! Super job with the ribbon too!
    Thanks so much for playing along at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great project....all so cute! Thanks for being Fantabulous this week!

    ReplyDelete