Search This Blog

Monday, October 24, 2011

#130 Recess - Hurray for School!

Hi everyone! Last weekend I attended a crop and got a few layouts done so I will try to get them posted today!

This layout is of my boy Drew starting his first day of preschool in September 2010. He was so excited!

I cut the boy reading and the paint pallet from the Recess Lite cartridge. I used the hide contour feature on my Gypsy to erase the face from the little boy and added a Peachy Keen face stamp instead.

The font is from Cuttin' Up.

Hope you like it!




2 comments:

  1. Great LO, love how you matched the green to his shirt. I have the recess cart and don't think i have ever used it. I need to get me some PKS faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute! Every single detail is just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete