Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

#66 Live Simply - PLAY layout

Hi everyone! Here is a layout I created of my son playing outside last summer! I created it for the Throwback Thursday challenge at My Creative Time. This week, Emma asked us to create a layout using one of the Cricut Lite cartridges. I chose to use Live Simply.

The frame and layers were cut at 11.6".


The hedgehog was cut at 2".


The turtle was cut at 2".


The scalloped circle was cut at 4".


"PLAY" was cut at 2.5".


I had such a great time planning this layout on my Gypsy and am so happy with how it turned out!
Hope you like it! Have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful layout! Love the colors....that frame is FAB!! Everything goes so well together...tfs!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet LO! I love the turtle - So cute!!! Awesome job! Thanks for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your son is adorable...perfect boy page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO SOO cute!Great job with the colours and details,LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just soooo stinkin' CUTE! LOVE that picture and all the fun cuts! Adorable! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww how sweet!!! This is just the sweetest layout! Great job! Thanks for playing along at Emma's Throwback Thursday! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete