Search This Blog

Sunday, April 10, 2011

#61 Gypsy Wanderings - Happy Birthday!


Hi everyone! Here is a card I created for the Wacky Wednesday challenge at More than Favors this week. The challenge this week is to create a project with a birthday theme.


For my card, I used the Gypsy Wanderings digital cartridge (the one that comes on the Gypsy) in combination with the Imagine Yummy cartridge.


"Happy Birthday" and the cupcake are from Gypsy Wanderings and the top border is from the Yummy cartridge. All patterns and colours on my card are printed from Yummy as well.


I added some small paper flowers and bling to the "bumps" on the border, as well as some velvet ribbon along the top.


Hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love that cupcake...it's much cuter than the ones I just baked for my kids!! :-0 TFS!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I like the background paper and that ribbon! Lovely! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete