Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

#59 Forever Young - So Last Year Layout


Hi everyone! Here is a last - minute layout I created for the Cricut Chaos Challenge. The cartridge of the week was Forever Young. I chose to create a layout of my daughter dress up to look like someone from the 80's. Once a month her school has a theme day where the kids dress up and in September the theme was "Decades Day". They could choose any decade and dress accordingly. My favorite part of her outfit was her hair - LOL on the bangs. I used to wear the exact same hairstyle!


The cartridges/cuts I used are:

Forever Young - girl (cut at 5"), "so last year" (cut at 2.5"), journalling frame (cut at 2.75")

Doodletype - "Decades Day" (cut at 1")


Hope you like it!

6 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwww this is so fab! I love this dress up idea too! How fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable...Just too cute.
    Thank you so much. I've emailed you. WOOHOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout and the pictures are just too cute..

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that!!! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these pictures. She makes the perfect 80's chick.

    ReplyDelete