Search This Blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

#7 Smiley Cards - Blog Hop Winner

Hi everyone!
I will start by announcing the winner of my blog candy from the Be My Valentine Blog Hop! Thank you to everyone who stopped by my blog and left such wonderful comments about my work - I really appreciate it!
I used Random.Org to find a winner and it chose

#3 - sucor
Congratulations - sucor please contact me at qtme2003@yahoo.ca with your address so I can get your prize sent to you!



Here is a quick card I made with my Gypsy and the Smiley Cards Gypsy cartridge!
I downloaded this cartridge when it first came available but this is the first time I have used it! Now that they have the handbook available to view online, it is much easier to use!
The snowman, the word "cool" and the speech bubble are all from Smiley Cards.
I used the snowflake Cuttlebug folder to emboss some CTMH white core cardstock, then sanded over the raised image. Love how it turned out!
I am entering this card in two challenges this week:
Made By Momo - Snow theme
More than Favors - Colour challenge - red, turquoise and white
Hope you like my creation!

9 comments:

  1. Great card. Made me smile. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snowman! To cute! Thanks for sharing! Congrats to the winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. I love this snowman. I have used him several times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute!!! Thanks for Joining The Wacky Wednesday Challenge at More Than Favors! Hope to see you bag for more!

    Happy Crafting,
    Paula
    morethanfavor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute!! Congrats to the winner!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your creativity! The Wacky Wednesday Challenge was my very first challenge and I hope you had as much fun doing it as I did. I became a follower. TFS!

    Mama LoveBug from LoveBug Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute snowman card! I love the sanded embossing and color combo. #3 sucor, hey, that`s me! Thank you! I am so excited to win the Be My Valentine Blog Hop candy and I`m off to email you!

    ReplyDelete