Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

#22 Give a Hoot - Keep it Clean


Hi everyone! Here is my entry for the Flaunt it Fridays Challenge. The task was to create a project using the bear in the trash can from the Give a Hoot cartridge.
I chose to make this frame for my little girl who seems to have to clean her room an awful lot!
I cut the bear at 5". I even dig into my stash - WAAAAAAYYYYY into my stash to find the "fur" patterned paper (by Provo Craft).
"Keep it Clean" was cut at 2 1/2".
The background patterned paper is by DCWV.
The frame was a plain wooden one from Michaels that I painted with pink paint, then stamped with black paint using the swirl fropm the Baroque Motifs stamp set by Stampin`Up!
Cardstock is by Bazzill
Bear face stamp by Peachy Keen (Critter Faces - medium)
Hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute !!!

    Thanks for your comment in my blog !
    Have a nice Friday ;-)
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete