Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

#20 Wrap it Up - Card for a Princess


Hi everyone! Here is the card I created for the Momo's challenge at Made By Momo. The theme this week was "Princess".
I found this castle tag on the Wrap it Up cartridge and wanted to use it for a card. It was cut at 5" from pink cardstock, then I cut the tag blackout from the patterned paper. I used stickles to cover the outside border of the tag and added some detail with a Melon Mambo Stampin' Write marker.

I attached a piece of butterfly patterned paper (sized 4" X 5 1/4") to some pink cardstock (cut at 4 1/4" X 5 1/2") then added some stitching around the outside.

I attached the tag to the card, then stamped the circular Princess image on white cardstock, punch it out and attached it to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals. As a finishing touch, I attached some flowers in the corner.

Hope you like it!

2 comments: