Search This Blog

Friday, August 20, 2010

You're an Angel card




Hello everyone! Tonight I created a card for the Throwback Thursday challenge at My Creative Time The challenge this week is called "Frame It" and we are to use the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge.
I decided to make a window card with the cute angel. All cuts are from the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge, except for the actual card which was created on my Gypsy with George and Basic Shapes.
The cloud and stars were made on white cardstock using the Cricut markers first, then cutting. I then coloured in the yellow stars. The garland at the top was five pieces from the Accessories 3 shift feature welded together.
I used my Princess Face Assortment stamps by Peachy Keen for the face on my sweet angel. The "You're an Angel" was stamped using the Tiny Typewriter alphabet set by CTMH.

Hope you like it! Have a great weekend everyone!

6 comments: