Search This Blog

Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Fishing Layout


Hi everyone! I did a scrapbook page today! The challenge at Fantabulous Cricut this week was to create a project with the theme "The Great Outdoors". I have had these photos of my hubby's fishing trips to the river waiting to be scrapbooked for 5 years and thought this would be the perfect opportunity. I used the Camp Out cartridge for the fish, rod and net. I used Alphalicious (the Short Stack feature) for the lettering. The patterned paper I used is by Scrapworks from the Magpie collection.

Guess what else I used to make this layout?!? My new Pink ATG gun!!! I LOVE it! I had never used one before and don't think I could ever go back, plus just thinking of how much money I am going to save on adhesive now is super exciting as well!

Anyway, hope you like my scrapbook page! I'll be back soon with more challenge projects so please visit again!

No comments:

Post a Comment