Hi everyone! Here is a card I just finished tonight - a baby girl card! For this card, I used my Gypsy to create a window with patterned vellum over top. The cartridges I used were Gypsy Wanderings for the baby bottle, Gypsy Font for the "baby girl!" George and Basic Shapes for the card outline (resized with G) and Ashlyn's Alphabet for the frame. I used the hide contour feature on the Gypsy to cut out the oval from the frame in the card and to just cut the scalloped part on the vellum.
I am entering my card in the challenge at Made By Momo. This week the theme was "Babies, and Diapers, and Onesies, Oh My!"
Hope you like it!