Search This Blog

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Magnolia Christmas


Hi everyone! Tonight I have a Christmas card for you made with a Magnolia stamp. I used my copics to colour her. The sentiment stamp is by Close to My Heart. I am entering this card in the following challenges:


Crazy 4 Challenges - Use this sketch:

Christmas Stampin' - Use 2 or more different ribbons - two of the background strips are ribbon (snowflakes and red velvet)


Just Magnolia - Use a sentiment on your project


Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - Use more than one stamped image

Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club - Tilda in red

Hope you like my creation! Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! I love it! Your coloring is fabulous! You did a wonderful job with the C4C sketch and Christmas STampin All Year Long ribbon challenge. Thank you for playing along!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet Jennifer, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer, this is a darling Christmas card. I love the image and the sentiment is great. Perfect for our Two's Better Than One Challenge. Thanks for sharing such a fabulous card with us.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty. this will truly bring a smile to someone's face during the holidays! You better make 20 more so nobody fights over this Christmas treasure!!
    Thank you for sharing your multi-stamped project with the team over at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw this is just so cute, and I am a sucker for Christmas cards and the 'traditional' Green and Red. Very pretty Tilda. Love the buttons with the ties in them.

    ReplyDelete