Search This Blog

Thursday, May 10, 2012

#158 Mother's Day Phrases - Mother's Day Card

Hi everyone!  Here is a Mother's Day card that I made for one of the National Scrapbooking Day Challenges on the Cricut CircleBlog.  This was a Cricut Craftroom challenge, where we were supposed to use only Craftroom Exclusive digital images.
I used Mother's Day Phrases for "Happy Mothers Day" and the flower bunches.  This was one image and was cut at 3.5".  I was kind of worried about how well this would cut, but with my Mini, it cut very cleanly.

The 3D flowers were cut from Mother's Day 3D Corsage at 1.25"  They were really fun to put together!  I cut them from white cardstock and spritzed them with Starburst Spray (Cocklebells Coral).

The top note image was from Teresa Collins Basics and was cut at 4.25"

After I had the card put together, I thought the pink lettering kind of faded into the background a bit so I went around the edges of the letters with Melon Mambo marker (Stampin' Up) However, it didn't turn out as evenly as I had hoped, so I am wishing now that I hadn't done that!

The finished card size is 5X7.

Hope you like it!



2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Mother's Day card. Hope you enjoy your day.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that the pen looks great. Gives it more of an artsy look. Nice card.

    ReplyDelete