Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

#156 Cars - Birthday Card


Hi everyone!  Here is a card that I made for my nephew for his 5th birthday! I created this card with the Cricut Circle Magazine challenge for the month of May in mind.  The challenge was to create a banner of some sort, either on it's own or part of a project.
The cartridges / cuts I used are:
Disney / Pixar Cars - Lightning McQueen (cut at 2.75")
Birthday Bash - Banner (cut at 1")
Birthday Cakes - Letters (cut at 0.75")
Card base (welded) - Cricut Font and Basic Shapes (cut at 4.25"), background (cut at 4")

I embossed the background of the card with a Cuttlebug folder from the Beep Beep companion set, then ran a black ink pad over the raised surface.

Hope you like it!



3 comments:

  1. Great card it makes me wish I embossed more. You are very inspiring. I'm sure William will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems good but not the best one ....mini adventskalender

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work .......schoko adventskalender

    ReplyDelete