Search This Blog

Sunday, June 27, 2010

One of a Kind Card


Hi everyone! Here is a card I created for the Heart 2 Heart challenge this week at http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com/

The task was to create a card using the CTMH colours buttercup, tulip and black. A few months ago I received "Be Yourself" as the stamp of the month. I actually never thought I would use it, but I really like how this turned out so I think you will be seeing more projects from this stamp set made by me in the future!. I used my cuttlebug to emboss the buttercup cardstock on the background of the card, which I then ran the tulip ink pad over to colour the dots. I used black ink to stamp the image then stamped another in tulip ink and cut out around the dress. I adhered the dress to the body with foam squares. I used my Creative Memories cutting system to cut out the ovals. The "one of a kind" sentiment is also from the Be Yourself MyAcrylix stamp set.

I made this card with my sister-in-law in mind who is having a birthday in July. I hope she will like it!

1 comment:

  1. this is soooo cute, Jen! I love it! You will have fun with that stamp set, too. I know I did! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete