Search This Blog

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Ewe're One of a Kind


Hi everyone! Today my daughter (who is 6)and I have been creating in our craft room. I am taking part in Emma's first challenge over at http://www.creativetimeforme.com/
The task is to create a project using an animal image. Jenae decided she wanted to make something too! I used the Animal Kingdom cartridge for my sheep and the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge for the grass. I used my new Peachy Keen Critter Faces for the large sheep then wished I had bought the small ones too because the faces were too big for the little sheep ( I am NOT a good artist lol). I used the Tiny Typewriter Alphabet by Close to My Heart to make the sentiment. You can't really see it in the photo, but I rubbed stickles over the grass cut out and over the top of the ribbon. Hope you like it!
Now for my daughter's project. On the front cover she cut out a drawing she made of our yorkie Parker. On the inside of the card she used Create a Critter to cut out the dog and then stamped a face on him with the PK critter faces set. Then she added a photo of him! She is so proud of her handiwork and I'm so proud of her! She hopes everyone likes it and she really hopes we win the challenge!


2 comments:

  1. OMG! BOTH of the cards are AWESOME!! Good luck to the both of you!!
    Thank you for participating in my 1st throwback Thursday challenge!
    Big hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww your sheep are cute. Jenae is so funny. Her sentiment is awesome. That drawing is really good. Tell her I would like one for my fridge.

    ReplyDelete