Search This Blog

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Buddies Scrapbook Layout


Hi again! Before I leave, here is another project I finished for the challenge over at http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com/ The task was simply to create any scrapbooking layout using CTMH products. I have a very healthy stash of Close to my Heart products with my sister being my consultant and enabler :-) In fact I have made a few orders already this month while they are having their June Jackpot sale! There is a different special everyday in June! If you are interested find a consultant in your area and check it out!

Anyway, I used the Rough and Tumble My Reflections Level II paper pack, various matching CTMH ink colours and the My Acrylix stamp sets Little Boys, Flyin' High and Childhood Boy to create this layout featuring my son Drew and my nephew William who are two months apart and best buddies (sometimes anyway lol) Hope you like it!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm a sucker for buddy boy layouts! Love this and all the work you did...cutting out all those planes and cars! Glad you could play this week at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout turned out so cute! What little boy does not love cars and airplanes!! Thanks for sharing your blog with me! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun and just perfect for those little guys! thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks great, what wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute LO Jen. I love the Rough and Tumble PP. All the little add-ons are cute-especially the bling.

    ReplyDelete