Search This Blog

Friday, March 9, 2012

#150 Phrases - Picture Perfect Layout

Hi everyone! Ready for the weekend? I sure am! Here is a layout that I created for the Cricut Circle Magazine challenge for the month of February. The challenge was to use one of the sketches used at some time or another in the magazine or on the Cricut Circle Blog. This was the sketch I chose, created by Jillian Deiling Cassity:
Here is my take on the sketch:



The cartridges/cuts I used on my layout are:

Locker Talk - "First Grade" (2.5"), Camera (3")

Phrases - "Picture Perfect" (3")

Teresa Collins Basics - Background topnote shape (8.5")

Hello Kitty Greetings - Apple on Books (3.75")

Makin' the Grade - "Class Photo" top layer and shadow, welded (1.5")


Patterned Paper - Martha Stewart Crafts

Cardstock - Bazzill, American Crafts

Ribbon - unknown

Hope you like it!


7 comments:

  1. great interpretation of the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your intrepretation of the sketch. Good luck on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! and I love the ribbon, wish I knew where you got it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how your page turned out!!! Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layou - congrats on winning the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats onwinning the challenge.....Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your big win!!! It looks fabulous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete