Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Kate's Kitchen Card - You're My Cup of Tea!

Hi everyone! Hope you have all been enjoying your Thursday! The weekend is almost here!
I created this card for the weekly challenge at the Cricut Circle Blog where our task was to create a "Just Because" card or layout. I chose to make a card with my Imagine using the Kate's Kitchen cartridge.

For my project today I used the textured Whisper White cardstock by Stampin' Up!. I found it worked really nicely in the Imagine.

The card base is 5.5"X5.5" so I used the square stock image included in the Imagine to cut the background pattern and a pattern to create the border along the bottom.

The tea pot and cup image was cut using the layers function at 3".

"You're My Cup of Tea" was cut at 1" then I cut an extra layer of "You're My".

I used Stampin' Dimensionals to pop-up the tea cup, the drop of tea and "You're My".

The metal pieces are by Imaginisce and heat bonded with the I-Rock.

As a final touch I added an ivory satin bow.

What a super fun card to make! Hope you like it!

2 comments: