Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hi everyone! Here is a card I created for some challenges going on this week! For my second St. Patrick's Day card this year I chose to use the shamrock from Paper Doll Dress Up cut at 3 3/4" and made a border with the shamrocks from Celebrate With Flourish cut at 3/4".
The challenges I am entering are:
Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge - use a rainbow or monochromatic green colour scheme as well as a little bit of gold. Also use at least 2 Cricut cuts.
Fantabulous Cricut - make a square card using the colours green and gold.
More than Favors (Wacky Wednesday) - St. Patrick's Day theme.
I used some gold cording I picked up at Michaels to tie around the shamrock and attached gold brads to one of the paper strips.
"St. Patrick's Day" is printed with my Xyron Design Runner.
The gold pen used to detail the large shamrock is by American Crafts.
All paper is from my scraps stash.
Hope you like it!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! TFS, Come and visit me over at my blog, I have some awesome Blog Candy to giveaway. It ends on Friday :D Bug Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your "greens" and all your gold touches are really great! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the layering and the cord too! Great card! Thanks for joining us at FCCB !!
    Lisa C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! Great job with all of the colors and layering! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative. Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card!! Love your cuts!!
    Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete